Rosendale Acupuncture is the practice of Katie Finley, licensed acupuncturist. Located in a renovated 1890's building in the heart of Rosendale, Rosendale Acupuncture offers compassionate, effective healing using modern diagnostic techniques, the ancient art of acupuncture and other Chinese Medicine practices. This website should answer many of your questions but please call for an individualized consult on how acupuncture and Chinese Medicine can bring health and vitality to your life.
COVID-19 Update: Hello and I miss you all! After closing for a period of time due to "NY State PAUSE," I may now reopen my office. I have finally been given clear guidance from the state and Acupuncture has now been designated as essential service when prescribed by a medical practitioner for the current period of the "NY PAUSE.” Here are the details from the NY website: Executive Order 2026
How to schedule for returning clients:
- Best way to see me is to schedule online using the button above, but you may call me as well.
- Please schedule on the hour as I am spacing my clients further apart.
- Please get approval for acupuncture from your medical practitioner or call or text me to discuss how best to get approval.
- My Fax number is 1-877-258-3642 if your medical practitioner can easily fax a script.
How to schedule for new clients:
- Please call the office or email me and I will get you on a waitlist.
- Once I am up and running again full time, I will start adding new clients to the schedule.
Office hours for seeing clients
(for now and possibly summer)
Thursday: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Extra phone hours
Tuesday: 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 3:30pm - 5:30pm
How to prepare for your appointment:
- If you are ill with any COVID like symptoms, please do not come to your appointment.
- Call the office first if you have any concerns or questions about this.
- Please wear a mask into the office and wash your hands upon entering for the duration of the "NY PAUSE."
- Please be aware I will be taking the temperature and pulse OX of anyone who comes into the office.