Rosendale Acupuncture is the practice of Katie Finley, licensed acupuncturist. Located in a renovated 1890's building in the heart of Rosendale, Rosendale Acupuncture offers compassionate, effective healing using modern diagnostic techniques, the ancient art of acupuncture and other Chinese Medicine practices. This website should answer many of your questions but please call for an individualized consult on how acupuncture and Chinese Medicine can bring health and vitality to your life.
COVID-19 Update: Please read the office procedures below for how to prepare for your appointment. Thank you!
How to schedule for returning clients:
- Best way to see me is to schedule online using the green "Book Appointment" button, but you may call me as well.
- Please schedule on the hour as I am spacing my clients further apart to facilitate extra cleaning.
How to schedule for new clients:
- Please call the office or email me and I will get you on a waitlist.
- Once I am up and running again full time, I will start adding new clients to the schedule.
Office hours for clients
Tuesday: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
How to prepare for your appointment:
- If you are ill with any COVID like symptoms, please do not come to your appointment.
- Call the office first if you have any concerns or questions about this.
- Please wear a mask into the office and wash your hands upon entering.
- Please be aware I will be taking the temperature and pulse OX of anyone who comes into the office.